Concerning your change.
You renumbered the different sections. Why? I numbered it this way:
Sections get !--T:x--
Subsections get !--T:xy--
This helps a lot with pages that are under revision. Because you might add further subsections and then you only need to count y up.
With your method every new section would destroy the numbering and it is time consuming to search for the next available number.
So why can't my version: https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/index.php?title=Sketcher_Dialog&oldid=494424 not be used?
- I'm sorry about the inconvenience, but the tags are intended for translation, they are not an editor utility.
- You can see this on the page https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:Translate/Page_translation_administration#Changing_the_source_text
- Important: "You should never add unit markers yourself."
- After the page is marked for translation, previous versions are no longer available. You need to change the latest version.
- For any new pages I can wait to mark them until you say that the page has a final version. For example https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/Sketcher_Preferences
- Thanks, I understand it now.
- I always wondered why my new pages were immediately marked for translations. Usually it takes days with lot of questions in the forum before I get all information. What about this proposal: First when I add the tags, the page if from my point of view ready to be translated.
Nice work with the Italian translation, but remember... you must add to the original English page a link to your translation
Please look this page: Localisation#Translating_the_wiki
You can see the recent changes here... Special:RecentChanges
Great work emagdalena 22:27, 16 March 2012 (UTC)