This page is to help find solutions to problems that can occur across multiple commands. Errors specific to a certain command should be put on the appropriate wiki page for the command.
Part Turns Black
- Cause: Faces that should be on inside are on outside
- Resolution: Try creating part using commands in a different order
Part Design Command will not complete with Not Contiguous Solid error
- Cause: Part Design commands only work with continuous body
- Solution: Create sepereate body if there should be space between bodies or check that sketches are at least flush with existing body.
FreeCAD crashes while creating fillets or chamfers
- Cause: OCC bug that causes a crash when an invalid fillet or chamfer is attempted
- Solution: Change radius to valid value