Translations:Scripting and macros/1/en
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Introduction to Python: Introduction to Python for beginners.
- Python scripting tutorial: Introduction to python scripting in FreeCAD.
- FreeCAD Scripting Basics: Introduction to python scripting in FreeCAD.
- Topological data scripting: Basic shape manipulation examples.
- Mesh Scripting: Introduction to Mesh scripting.
- Mesh to Part: Some basic Mesh- to-Part and Part-to-Mesh examples.
- Pivy: Introduction to Pivy.
- FeaturePython Objects: Create a FeaturePython object part I.
- Creating a FeaturePython Box, Part II: Create a FeaturePython object part II.
- Scripted objects: How to make 100% python-scripted objects in FreeCAD.
- Embedding FreeCAD: How to import FreeCAD as a python module in other applications.
- Code snippets: Pieces of code to serve as ingredients in your scripts.
- Line drawing function: How to build a simple tool to draw lines.
- Dialog creation: How to construct dialogs with Qt designer, and use them in FreeCAD.
- Macros recipes: Examples of macro scripts.
- Python Development Environment: A simple Development Environment for Python within FreeCAD.