Translations:Power users hub/4/zh-tw
你可以容易地創造出一個物件型態，不論是從scratch 或是藉由adapting an existing type。
- 製作客製化工具以及命令: 目前為止FreeCAD已經擁有許多功能，但還沒有足夠多方便的功能給終端使用者。不過他已經可以容易的製作出你自己的工具組。
One of the nicest features of FreeCAD is that you can script and extend it extremely far without the need to compile anything or touch the source code. All the scripting part is done in Python, a very powerful but simple programming language. With simple Python scripts, you have total access to about any part of FreeCAD. For example, you can:
- Create and modify geometry: Is there a special object you need that's not present in the default FreeCAD installation? You can easily create a new object type, either from scratch or by adapting an existing type.
- Create custom tools and commands: At the moment, FreeCAD already has extensive functionality, but there aren't many convenient tools and commands for the final user yet. But it is already easy to create your own sets of tools.
- Modify the interface: The FreeCAD user interface is still very basic at this stage. But everything is there for you to extend it to your needs. You can, for example, create toolbars to put your own tools, create special panels for interacting with your tools, etc.
- Modify the scene representation: FreeCAD has separate processes for building up and computing the geometry and displaying that geometry on your screen. You have full access to the way the scene contents are displayed on screen, therefore you can modify that representation, interact with it, or add all kinds of custom behaviours and screen widgets, like information, draggers, anchors or temporary entities.