Jump to navigation Jump to search
See a full explanation in Interface.
- 1. The main view area, which can contain different tabbed windows, principally the 3D view.
- 2. The 3D view, showing the geometrical objects in the document.
- 3. The tree view (part of the combo view), showing the hierarchy and construction history of objects in the document; it can also display the task panel for active commands.
- 4. The property editor (part of the combo view), which allows viewing and modifying properties of the selected objects.
- 5. The selection view, which indicates the objects or sub-elements of objects (vertices, edges, faces) that are selected.
- 6. The report view (or output window), where messages, warnings and errors are shown.
- 7. The Python console, where all the commands executed are printed, and where you can enter Python code.
- 8. The status bar, where some messages and tooltips appear.
- 9. The toolbar area, where the toolbars are docked.
- 10. The workbench selector, where you select the active workbench.
- 11. The standard menu, which holds basic operations of the program.