Jump to navigation Jump to search
|TechDraw → Balloon|
|Introduced in version|
|TechDraw New annotation|
The Balloon tool can add balloons with leader line in a drawing.
How to use
- Select the View to which the Balloon will be attached.
- Press the button.
- The cursor is now displayed as a balloon icon. Click on the page to place the balloon origin to the desired position.
- The balloon bubble may be dragged to the desired position. Use CTRL-drag to move the bubble and the arrow.
- You can change balloon properties by double clicking balloon label or balloon object in the tree. This will open the Balloon Task dialog:
When using a rectangle shape, separators can be added using "|" in the text. For example "AAA|TEST|111" gives:
- DataX: Horizontal position of the balloon bubble relative to the View.
- DataY: Vertical position of the balloon bubble relative to the View.
- ViewFont: The name of the font to use for the balloon bubble.
- ViewFontsize: Dimension text size in mm.
bal1 = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.addObject('TechDraw::DrawViewBalloon','Balloon') rc = page.addView(bal1)