Jump to navigation Jump to search
32px TechDraw ActiveView
|TechDraw → Insert Active View|
|Introduced in version|
The ActiveView tool inserts a copy of a 3D window into a Drawing page.
A simple view from the 3D model that doesn't perform any complex calculation.
How to use
- Navigate to the 3D window you wish to copy.
- If you have multiple drawing pages in your document, you will also need to select the desired page in the tree.
- Press the button
- A dialog will open to allow you to specify the size, border and background color of the copy.
- Active views are static once generated, they are never updated with changes to the 3D model.
- This tool is still somewhat Experimental.
- DataWidth: The width of the generated view.
- DataHeight: The height of the generated view.
- DataBorder: The amount of empty space to be left around the view (but within Width x Height).
- DataBackground: Show or hide a background.
- DataBackground Color: Color to paint the background, if applicable.
- DataLine Width: Thickness of individual lines in the view.
- DataRender Mode: Various special effects. See Coin3d SoRenderManager for details.
import TechDrawGui TechDrawGui.copyActiveViewToSvgFile(Gui.ActiveDocument.ActiveView,"myFile.svg")