|TechDraw → Add Lines → Add Centerline between 2 points|
|Introduced in version|
|Add Centerline to Face(s), Add Centerline between 2 Lines|
The 2PointCenterLine tool adds a center line between two Vertices (Points).
Center line between 2 Points
How to use
- Select 2 Vertexes in a View.
- Press the button
- A dialog will open where you can specify attributes of the new center line.
- A center line will be added between the 2 selected Vertices.
Editing Center Lines
Any of the centerline command buttons (, , ) can be used to edit any centerline.
- Select a center line.
- Press any center line command button.
- A dialog will open where you can change attributes of the centerline.
- Press OK to see your changes.
Cosmetic center lines have no properties of their own, as they are not Document Objects. They do have attributes that can be changed in the center line edit dialog. Not all attributes apply to all centerlines.
- Mode (radio buttons):
- Vertical: force center line vertical
- Horizontal: force center line horizontal
- Aligned: follow the general direction of the Edge for 2 Edge center line
- Shift Horiz: move the center line left or right of its normal position
- Shift Vert: move the center line up or down from its normal position
- Rotate: rotate the center line around its center (degrees. + CCW, -CW)
- Extend: make the center line longer by this amount
- Color: color of center line
- Weight: thickness of the center line
- Style: NoLine, Solid, Dash, Dot, DashDot, DashDotDot