Difference between revisions of "Std Group"
(Marked this version for translation)
(Std Group (internally called App DocumentObjectGroup) is a general purpose container that allows you to group different types of object in the tree view, regardless of their data type.)
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
you group in the tree view. It used the structure of your model.
Revision as of 06:08, 13 January 2020
|Tree View → Right click on the document name|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft SelectGroup, Draft AddToGroup|
Std Group (internally called App DocumentObjectGroup) is a general purpose container that allows you to group different types of object in the tree view, regardless of their data type. It is used to organize the structure of your model.
- Right-click on the name of your FreeCAD document in the tree-view and choose .
- A group will be created automatically and give the icon of a directory and an automatically chosen name.
- You can rename the group by right-clicking on the group and choosing Rename or pressing on your keyboard.
- Push FreeCAD objects into the group or pull them out of the group by dragging and dropping the desired objects
- DataLabel: Name of the group
Simplified diagram of the relationships between the core objects in the program. The
App::DocumentObjectGroup class is a simple group that just points to other objects.
Following command adds new group to the active document: