Difference between revisions of "Std File Menu"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Added PDF image + moved templates out of translation tags)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
* [[|Merge project]] adds the objects in a FreeCAD file to the current document.
Revision as of 21:06, 26 February 2020
- New creates a new FreeCAD document.
- Open opens an existing FreeCAD document file.
- Close closes the current document.
- Close All closes all open documents.
- Save write the current document to disk.
- Save As writes the current document to disk under a new name.
- Import reads a file from another application into the current document.
- Export writes the current document to a file for use in another application.
- Merge project adds the objects in a FreeCAD file to the current document.
- Project Information add/update project metadata - author, revision date, etc.
- Print prints the contents of the current document window.
- Print Preview displays a print image of the current document window on screen.
- Export PDF writes the current document window to a PDF file.
- Recent Files is a short cut for opening a recently used document file.
- Exit shuts down FreeCAD.