The Std Base is not a real workbench. This page just collects all commands from the base system which do not belong to a specific workbench, but which may be used in all of them.
Most of the commands in this page can be accessed from menus, toolbars, and context menus.
The Standard Menu is composed of seven sub-menus.
These commands allow structuring the model tree to have better organization of the existing shapes, and to create "Links" which are useful to create assemblies.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Unmaintained workbenches: Plot, Robot, Ship
- Deprecated workbenches: Complete, Drawing