Std Base is not really a workbench, but rather a category of 'standard' commands and tools that can be used in all workbenches.
The standard menu is composed of 7 sub-menus. Each sub-menu has a dedicated page. Just click on any of the names below.
- Std LinkMakeGroup: Creates a group of links. introduced in version 0.19
- Std TreeSelectAllInstances: Selects all instances of an object. introduced in version 0.19
- Std Expressions: Expression actions. introduced in version 0.19
- Std TransformManip / Std Transform: Transforms an object in the 3d view.
For quick access to the documentation of the tools in the Std Base toolbars their content is listed below. Most of these tools can also be accessed from the standard menu.
- Std New
- Std Open
- Std Save
- Std Print
- Std Cut
- Std Copy
- Std Paste
- Std Undo
- Std Redo
- Std Refresh
- Std WhatsThis
- Std ViewFitAll
- Std ViewFitSelection
- Std DrawStyle
- Std SelBoundingBox
- Std SelBack
- Std SelForward
- Std LinkSelectActions
- Std TreeViewActions
- Std ViewIsometric
- Std ViewFront
- Std ViewTop
- Std ViewRight
- Std ViewRear
- Std ViewBottom
- Std ViewLeft
- Std MeasureDistance
- Std Part: creates a new part and makes it active.
- Std Group: creates a new group.
- Std LinkMake: creates an App Link. introduced in version 0.19
- Std LinkActions
- Std LinkMakeRelative: creates a sub-object or sub-element link. introduced in version 0.19
- Std LinkReplace: replaces objects with new links. introduced in version 0.19
- Std LinkUnlink: replaces links with their linked objects. introduced in version 0.19
- Std LinkImport: imports selected links from another document. introduced in version 0.19
- Std LinkImportAll: imports all external links from another document. introduced in version 0.19