|Spreadsheet → Create Spreadsheet
|Introduced in version
The Spreadsheet CreateSheet tool adds a new spreadsheet object to the active document, which will be opened in a new tab in the main view area.
- Press the Spreadsheet CreateSheet button.
- Edit the contents of the cells.
- Close the spreadsheet tab when you are finished, the values are saved automatically as you type them.
- Creation: Create sheet, Import, Export, Merge cells, Split cell, Set alias
- Aligment: Align left, Align center, Align right, Align top, Align vertical center, Align bottom
- Style: Style bold, Style italic, Style underline
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot