Difference between revisions of "Sketcher Extend"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Marked this version for translation)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
== Description == <!--T:2-->
Revision as of 22:52, 11 November 2018
|Sketch → Sketcher geometries → Extend edge|
|Introduced in version|
|Sketcher Trim edge|
The extend edge tool extends an edge to an arbitrary location in the sketch, or to another edge.
How to use
- Press the Extend edge button.
- Select a line or an arc.
- In the 3D view, move the mouse pointer toward the direction to extend.
- Click on an arbitrary location in space, or
- To extend to another edge, place the mouse pointer over the edge; when it is highlighted and the point on object constraint icon appears besides the mouse pointer, click to confirm. A point on object constraint will be added.
- To extend to a point in the sketch, place the mouse pointer over the point; when it is highlighted and the coincident constraint icon appears besides the mouse pointer, click to confirm. A coincident constraint will be added.
- Only arcs and lines can be extended at this time.