Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain vertically|
|Introduced in version|
|Sketcher Constraint Horizontal|
Creates a vertical constraint to the selected lines or polyline elements. As of v0.17 and above it can also constrain vertices vertically. More than one object can be selected.
- Select the lines or vertices to be constrained vertically
- To invoke the vertical constraint command:
- Press the .
- Use the keyboard shortcut
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain vertically entry in the Sketch dropdown menu
- Alternatively, the tool can be started without prior selection, and it will expect a selection; but only lines will be selectable.
- Right-click or press once, to exit the tool.