|Ubicación en el Menú|
|Croquizador → Restricciones del Croquizador → Punto en objeto|
|Entornos de trabajo|
|Croquizador, Diseño de Piezas|
|Atajo de teclado por defecto|
|Introducido en versión|
Affixes a point onto another object such as a line, arc, or axis.
How to Use
- Select the point you want to affixe onto a line/arc/etc. (Once selected the point become green).
- Select the line you want to be affixed onto the point you have just selected (Once selected the line become green).
- Click the constraint button «point onto object » .
Note : The order you select the line and point does not matter. The point will always move to line. The line remains fixed.
The constraint can be created from macros and from the python console by using the following command:
- Sketch is a sketch object
- LineMoving is the number that designates the line, which contains the point that has to be moved onto the LineFixed (The line which is fixed)
- PointOfLineMoving is the number of the vertex of line LineMoving, that has to be moved onto the LineFixed
- LinedFixed is the number of the line to be affixed onto the point PointOfLineMoving
How to indentify the number that designates lines and points ? Please refer to the scripting part of this wiki page.