Jump to navigation Jump to search
|None (toolbar only)|
|Introduced in version|
Create a conic is an icon button in the Sketcher geometries toolbar that groups tools to create curves based on a section of a cone. Click on the down arrow to its right to expand the icons below it and select a tool.
Types of conics
- Ellipse by center : Draws an ellipse by center point, major radius point and minor radius point.
- Ellipse by 3 points : Draws an ellipse by major diameter (2 points) and minor radius point.
- Arc of ellipse : Draws an arc of ellipse by center point, major radius point, starting point and ending point.
- Arc of hyperbola: v0.17 and above Draws an arc of hyperbola.
- Arc of parabola: v0.17 and above Draws an arc of parabola.