|Robot → Set home position
|Introduced in version
Sets the current position/orientation of the selected robot as home position.
- Select robot in the tree-view or in the 3D-view
- Click on or choose Robot → Set the home position from the top menu.
Command allows only for one robot to set its home position.
If no or more than one robot is selected you will be prompted to choose only one robot.
Initially, the position when the robot is inserted into the scene will be defined as home position.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Unmaintained workbenches: Plot, Robot, Ship
- Deprecated workbenches: Complete, Drawing