|Robot → Restore home position
|Introduced in version
Lets the selected robot move to its home position.
- Select robot in the tree-view or in the 3D-view
- Click on or choose Robot → Move to home from the top menu.
Command allows only for one robot to set its home position.
If no or more than one robot is selected you will be prompted to choose only one robot.
If no home position has been specified via Robot_SetHomePos the position of the robot as inserted in the scene will be used as home position.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Unmaintained workbenches: Plot, Robot, Ship
- Deprecated workbenches: Complete, Drawing