Bancada de trabalho Plot
The Plot Workbench allows the user to edit and save output plots created from other workbenches and tools.
With the Plot workbench you can edit the working area, the axes, labels, titles, styles, and other elements of plots.
- Save plot: Saves the plot in several formats. You can select the output size and resolution too.
- Axes: Add, remove or edit plot axes.
- Series: Edit series title and styling.
- Grid: Show/hide grid.
- Legend: Show/hide legend.
- Labels: Edit labels.
- Positions: Set elements positions.
Since the Plot Workbench is a layer on top of
matplotlib, you are free to use any function from this library on plot instances. See scripting examples for examples.