|Path → Helix|
|Introduced in version|
The Helix command appends a helical interpolation Operation to the Job. Clockwise Helix interpolation output (G2) G-Code commands. Counterclockwise output (G3) G-Code commands. Step Over percentage specifies the concentric step-over as a percentage of the Tool diameter.
- Select the Helix tool from the Path->menu, or the GUI Button, and press.
- Choose a Tool controller from the pop-up selection dialogue window and confirm by pressing OK.
- All available holes in the Job Model will be available for processing, listed in the Base Geometry tab. Confirm that the list matches the holes that are intended for processing, and adjust add, enable, or disable, as necessary. Holes can be added by selecting the wall faces of the Holes.
- Ensure the Depths, Final Depth is correct, and adjust if not.
- Ensure the Heights, Safe and Clearance Heights are correct, and adjust if not.
- In the Operation tab, specify the Start From, Direction, and the Step Over percentage.