Difference between revisions of "Part XOR"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Removed the 24px Part_Cut image from the Description.)
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
* Void spaces are hard to detect if the
* Void spaces are hard to detect if the faces.
Revision as of 08:46, 12 May 2022
|Part → Split → Boolean XOR|
|Introduced in version|
|Part Boolean Fragments, Part Slice, Part Join features, Part Boolean|
The Part XOR command removes geometry shared by an even number of objects and leaves a void space between the involved objects. For two objects it represents a symmetric version of Part Cut.
Three overlapping objects -> Result object
- Select two or more objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Void spaces are hard to detect if the selected objects do not have co-planar faces. To verify the XOR result the Std ToggleClipPlane can then be used.