|Part -> Sphere|
|Introduced in version|
Creates a simple parametric sphere, with position, angle1, angle2, angle3 and radius parameters.
How to use
In the workbench Part click on the sphere icon . The sphere will be positioned at origin (point 0,0,0) on creation. The angle parameters permit to make a portion of sphere instead of a full sphere (they are set to 360° by default).
The parametric sphere is defined by the following parameters:
- Angle 1
- Angle 2
- Angle 3
- as well as the standard set of placement parameters
The picture below gives an overview of a parametric sphere with parameters different from the default value.
- Radius: Radius of the sphere
- Angle 1: 1nd angle to cut / define the sphere
- Angle 2: 2nd angle to cut / define the sphere
- Angle 3: 3rd angle to cut / define the sphere
Because it is quite difficult to explain the meaning of the parameters angle 1, angle 2, angle 3, the picture below gives an explanation about these parameters.