Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part → Create shape from mesh...|
|Introduced in version|
|ConvertToSolid, RefineShape, PointsFromMesh|
- Select the mesh object in the tree view.
- Go to the menu, Part → Create shape from mesh.
- A popup-menu will ask for the tolerance for sewing shape; the default value is
- A shape from the mesh object is created as a separate new object.
Analyzing and repairing of the mesh, if needed, should be done manually before launching Mesh Workbench.. Appropriate tools for this task are available in the
- Edit STL Files In FreeCAD video by AllVisuals4U.