|Part → Primitives → Cylinder
|Introduced in version
Creates a simple parametric cylinder, with position, angle, radius and height parameters.
- Switch to the Part Workbench
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Cylinder button in the toolbar.
- Select Part → Primitives → Cylinder entry from the top menu
Result: The default result is a full cylinder with a radius of 2 mm and height of 10 mm, centered along the global z-axis and attached to the global xy-plane.
The cylinder properties can later be edited, either in the Property editor or by double-clicking the cylinder in the Tree view.
- DadosAngle: This is the rotation angle that permits the creation of a portion of cylinder (it is set to 360° by default)
- DadosHeight: The height is the distance in the z-axis
- DadosRadius: The radius defines a plane in x-y.
- DadosFirst Angle: Angle in first direction. introduced in version 0.20
- DadosSecond Angle: Angle in second direction. introduced in version 0.20
- Modifying objects: Boolean, Union, Common, Cut, Join features, Connect, Embed, Cutout
- Splitting tools: Boolean fragments, Slice a part, Slice, XOR, Part Defeaturing
- Compound: Make compound, Explode Compound, Compound Filter; Extrude, Fillet, Revolve, Section, Cross sections, Chamfer, Mirror, Ruled Surface, Sweep, Loft
- Offset tools: 3D Offset, 2D Offset, Thickness, Projection on surface
- Other tools: Import CAD, Export CAD, Shape from Mesh, Convert to solid, Reverse shapes, Create simple copy, Create transformed copy, Create shape element copy, Refine shape, Check geometry, Measure, Attachment
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot