Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part → Shape builder...|
|Introduced in version|
A tool to create more complex shapes from various parametric geometric primitives.
This tool will let you create shapes by creating
- Edge from two vertices
- Face from vertices
- Wire from edges introduced in version 0.18
- Select a set of adjacent edges in the 3D view
- Click on
- Face from edges
- Shell from faces
- Solid from shell
A possible workflow could be:
- Draw a wireframe-model of your shape using the tools in the Draft Workbench (for example line and dwire)
- Create all faces with "face from edges"
- Create a "shell from faces"
- Create a "solid from shell"