OpenSCAD Miroir du maillage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:56, 22 July 2020 by David69 (Created page with "OpenSCAD Fonction de maillage miroir")
|OpenSCAD → Mirror Mesh Feature|
|Introduced in version|
Creates a new mirrored mesh object, mirrored about the selected axis.
- Select the mesh object to be mirrored.
- Click the menu.
- Select the desired axis in the dialog, or enter your own custom axis to use and click OK.
- A parent-object is created and mirrored, the original object is rendered hidden.
- The new mesh object is not parametric to the original mesh object, which means any changes to the original object do not get reflected in the new mirrored object.
- The function does not modify the existing mesh, but returns a new mesh.
- The function can be accessed via python:
import OpenSCADUtils import Mesh #this assumes an existing object in the document named "Mesh" that you wish to mirror original_mesh = App.ActiveDocument.Mesh mirrored_mesh = OpenSCADUtils.mirrormesh(original_mesh.Mesh, FreeCAD.Base.Vector(1,0,0)) Mesh.show(mirrored_mesh)