Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:38, 18 September 2020 by Roy 043 (Added icon(s) to usage section and added 'Meshes -> ')
|Meshes → Remove components by hand...|
|Introduced in version|
|Mesh RemoveComponents, Arch SplitMesh|
The Mesh RemoveCompByHand command removes components from mesh objects.
- A component refers to a complete group of connected faces. Usually a mesh object contains a single component. But, for example after using the Mesh Merge command, a mesh object can contain multiple components.
- The command uses the color red to mark selected components. To see them properly:
- The ViewDisplay Mode of the mesh objects should show faces. If necessary use the Std DrawStyle command to override this property.
- The ViewShape Color of the mesh objects should not be red.
- Select the Meshes → Remove components by hand... option from the menu.
- The cursor changes to a hand icon.
- Select the components you wish to delete in the 3D view.
- Optionally select Clear selected faces from the 3D view context menu to deselect all components.
- Select Delete selected faces from the 3D view context menu to delete the selected components.
- Select Leave removal mode from the 3D view context menu to finish the command.