Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:25, 18 September 2020 by Roy 043 (Added icons(s) to Docnav. More commands have icons now.)
|Meshes → Analyze → Face info|
|Introduced in version|
The Mesh EvaluateFacet command shows information about faces of mesh objects.
Mesh: Ellipsoid Facet 3631: Points: <1817, 1818, 1866>, Neighbours: <3534, 3632, 3630> Triangle: <[1.964574, 0.047063, 0.748046], [1.937166, 0.062461, 0.992797], [1.964574, -0.047063, 0.748046]>
Example of the information displayed in the Report view
- It is advisable to enable the Report view. The command will display detailed information there.
- Select the Meshes → Analyze → Face info option from the menu.
- The cursor changes to a pipette icon.
- Select a face of a mesh object.
- Its index will be displayed in the 3D view.
- Additional information is shown in the Report view:
- The internal name of the mesh object.
- The index of the selected face.
- The indices of the three face points.
- The indices of the faces that share an edge with the selected face.
- The coordinates of the face points.
- Optionally select more faces.
- Select the Leave info mode option from the 3D view context menu to finish the command.