Portale della Communità di FreeCAD
This is the place to put all kind of FreeCAD-related stuff! If you work on something FreeCAD-related, please include it here!
Places where FreeCAD appears on the net
- Free Software Foundation
- Linux Appfinder
- Superdownloads (Brasil)
- Programas livres
- Opennovation Repository
- FreeCAD repository and Draft module roadmap on Yorik's site. Yorik is working on the Draft module.
- FreeCAD development page on Jacques-Antoine's site. Jacques-Antoine is working on a new Fold module.
- FreeCAD Ship Design Module by Jose Luis Cercós Pita
- Blender:FreeCAD project on Milovann's site
- pythonOCC is a python binding collection for openCasCade, the 3D modeling kernel used by FreeCAD. With pythonOCC, the full power of OpenCasCade can be accessed and used from within FreeCAD.
- David is a very low cost 3D scanning system that can work with FreeCAD
- Architecture workflow : An example of how FreeCAD can begin to have its preliminary place in an architecture workflow...
Scripting, math, vectors, 3d resource & tutorials
- Yorik's FreeCAD-related bookmarks
- http://www.sloan-home.co.uk/FreeCAD/Info/Info.html a user-friendly "Info" module. See http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4036
(From Release process)
This is a raw list of sites and blogs that have at some point mentioned FreeCAD. It is mostly harvested from http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=143 (until June 29th 2014).
Feel free to add more pages or assign one or more pages to yourself to take care of notifying them about a new release of FreeCAD.
- yorik - http://www.facebook.com/FreeCAD (also updates http://twitter.com/FreeCADNews automatically)
- http://www.reddit.com/r/freecad (or http://www.reddit.com/r/cad/)
- yorik - http://yorik.uncreated.net
- http://www.geosaber.com.br/ (not sure how appropriate/relevant)
- Interesting links contains some maybe useful links to other FLOSS resources and project in this area.
- See what you can do to Help FreeCAD...