Учебник по Методу Конечных элементов (FEM)
|Time to complete|
|10 минут + время работы Решателя|
|0.16 и выше|
This tutorial is meant to introduce the reader to the basic workflow of the FEM Workbench, as well as most of the tools that are available to perform a static analysis.
- FreeCAD version 0.16 or above
- Netgen and/or GMSH is installed on the system
- In the case of GMSH, installation of psicofil's macro is recommended
- Calculix is installed on the system
- The reader has the basic knowledge to use the Part and PartDesign Workbenches
In this example a Cube is used as the study object, but models created in the Part or PartDesign Workbenches can be used instead.
- Create a new document
- Activate the Part Workbench
- Create a Cube
Now we have a model with which to work with.
Meshing the model
- Switch to the FEM Workbench
- Select the model
- Select Create FEM mesh
- Click Ok
- Select the Mesh from the Tree View
- Click New mechanical analysis from the menu to create an analysis from the mesh that was created.
You can also drag and drop a mesh to a Mechanical Analysis that does not have a mesh within the Tree View.
The usage of psicofil's macro is recommended, and is used for this example.
- Activate the macro
- Select the object you wish to use, in this case our Cube
- Check the box Create Mechanical Analysis from mesh
- Click OK
We have now meshed our object and are ready to add constraints and forces.
Constraints and Forces
- Hide the mesh from the Tree View.
- Show the original model
- Select Create FEM fixed constraint
- Select the bottom face of the Box and click OK
- Select Create FEM force constraint
- Select the top face of the Box and set the Area load value to 20 000
- Click OK
We now have established the restrictions and forces for our static study.
- Select Mechanical material... and choose Steel-generic as the material
- Click OK
Running the Solver
- Select Start calculation from the menu
- Select Write Calculix Input File
- Select Run Calculix
- Click Close
- Select Show result
- Choose among the different Result types to view the results
- The slider at the bottom can be used to alter the mesh to view the deformation in a simplified manner
- To remove the results select Purge results
We are now finished with the basic workflow for the FEM Module.