|Расположение в меню|
|Черчение -> Утилиты -> Переключить режим конструирования|
|Представлено в версии|
The Draft ToggleConstructionMode command switches Draft construction mode on or off. If construction mode is on new Draft objects, except Draft Points, are placed in a dedicated group and given a predefined color. This feature is intended for, often temporary, construction geometry used to provide new snap points for creating other objects. When the construction geometry is no longer needed the construction group can easily be hidden or deleted.
Construction geometry, in blue, used to determine the center and radius of a circle
Bug in version 0.19
In FreeCAD version 0.19 this command and the Draft AddConstruction command will typically use different groups. To avoid this change the Construction group name in the preferences to
Draft_Construction: Edit → Preferences... → Draft → General settings → Construction Geometry → Construction group name. In version 0.20 the Construction group name is used for the label of the construction group, the name of the group is always
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Draft Tray. This button is depressed if Draft construction mode is currently on. button in the
- Select the Utilities → Toggle construction mode option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: then .
- The button in the Draft Tray is updated.
- If Draft construction mode is switched on the active layer is ignored.
- To change the label (introduced in version 0.20) of the construction group: Edit → Preferences... → Draft → General settings → Construction Geometry → Construction group name.
- To change the color that is used: Edit → Preferences... → Draft → General settings → Construction Geometry → Construction geometry color.