Difference between revisions of "Draft Snap Parallel"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Using image with '_example' in the name to avoid confusion with the command's SVG icon.)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 12:04, 22 October 2020
Draft Snap Parallel
|Draft → Snap → Parallel|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft ToggleSnap|
This method snaps to a point on an imaginary line that is parallel to another line segment.
Snapping the second point of a line to an invisible line that is parallel to the reference line
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Choose Draft Line to draw a shape. Enter the first point.
- Hover the cursor over the line segment that you wish to use as reference.
- Move the cursor away, trying to keep the same slope as the reference line until the snap symbol appears.
- Click to attach your new point.