Difference between revisions of "Draft Snap Intersection"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Using image with '_example' in the name to avoid confusion with the command's SVG icon.)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 12:01, 22 October 2020
Draft Snap Intersection
|Draft → Snap → Intersection|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft ToggleSnap|
This method snaps to the intersection of two line or arc segments.
Snapping the second point of a line to an intersection of two other lines
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Choose a Draft tool to draw a shape.
- Move the cursor over one of two lines that cross each other.
- One of the lines will be highlighted in yellow, and a small white circle will indicate the point of intersection to which your new point will be attached.
- Click to attach your new point.