Difference between revisions of "Draft Snap Extension"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Using image with '_example' in the name to avoid confusion with the command's SVG icon.)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 12:03, 22 October 2020
Draft Snap Extension
|Draft → Snap → Extension|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft ToggleSnap|
This method snaps to a point on an imaginary line that extends beyond the endpoints of line segments.
Snapping the second point of a line to the extension of another line
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Choose a Draft tool to draw a shape.
- Hover the cursor close to the endpoints of the line segment that you wish to extend.
- As you move the pointer away from the line segment, but keeping the same slope, a dashed line indicates the extension of the original line.
- Click to attach your new point.