Draft Snap Center
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Draft → Snapping → Center|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft ToggleSnap|
This method snaps to the center point of circles and arcs.
Snapping the second point of a line to the center of a circle
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Choose a Draft tool to draw a shape.
- Move the cursor over a circle or arc object.
- The circle or arc will be highlighted in yellow, and a small white circle will indicate the center point of the arc to which your new point will be attached.
- Click to attach your new point.