Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Draft → Utilities → Select group|
|Introduced in version|
|Std Group, Draft AddToGroup|
This tool allows you to select the contents of one or more selected groups.
How to use
- Select one or more objects in the 3D view, or one or more groups in the tree view.
- Right click and select Utilities → Select group.
- All objects belonging to the same group as the initially selected objects will be selected.
At least one of, , or must exist before using this tool.
- Document structure.
- Organizing your model when working with Arch objects.
- Organize objects in the document.