|Lokalizacja w menu|
|Draft → Line|
|Wprowadzono w wersji|
The Line tool creates a straight, two-points line in the current work plane. It takes the linewidth and color previously set on the Tasks tab. The Line tool behaves exactly like the Draft Wire tool, except that it stops after two points.
How to use
- Press the button, or press then keys
- Click a first point on the 3D view, or type a coordinate
- Click a second point on the 3D view, or type a coordinate
- Press , or after the first point to constrain the second point on the given axis.
- To enter coordinates manually, simply enter the numbers, then press between each X, Y and Z component.
- Press or click the checkbox to check/uncheck the button. If relative mode is on, the coordinates of the second point are relative to the first one. If not, they are absolute, taken from the (0,0,0) origin point.
- Press or click the checkbox to check/uncheck the button. If continue mode is on, the Line tool will restart after you give the second point, allowing you to draw another line segment without pressing the Line button again.
- Press snapping your point to the nearest snap location, independently of the distance. while drawing to force
- Press constrain your second point horizontally or vertically in relation to the first one. while drawing to
- Press + or press the button to undo the last point.
- Press or the button to abort the current Line command.
- If several connected Draft Lines are selected they can be transformed into a wire by pressing the Draft Upgrade Button.
- DANEStart: Punkt początkowy
- DANEEnd: Punkt końcowy
- DANESubdivisions: Dzieli linię z podaną liczbą poddziałów dostępne w wersji 0.16
The Line tool can by used in macros and from the python console by using the following function:
makeLine (Vector, Vector)
- Creates a line between the two given vectors. The current draft linewidth and color will be used.
- Returns the newly created object.
import FreeCAD, Draft Draft.makeLine(FreeCAD.Vector(0,0,0),FreeCAD.Vector(2,0,0))