Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Drafting → Drawing|
|Introduced in version|
This tool allows you to put selected objects on a svg Drawing sheet.
- Select objects you want to put on the drawing sheet.
- In the same selection, add the page object you want to draw your objects to. If there is no existing page, a new one will be created. If you didn't select a page but there is at least one in the document, the first found one will be used to draw to.
- The objects viewed on the Drawing page will take the hint scale and hint offset values of their host page. Be sure to set these values beforehand.
- You can change offset and scale values of objects anytime
- Set/adjust the Linewidth modifier. Higher value will result in thicker lines.
- Set/adjust the Textsize modifier. Higher values will result in bigger texts.
- If you selected an existing sheet, and the objects in the selection that are already on that sheet (for ex. for a "Rectangle" object there is already a "ViewRectangle" object on the sheet), they will be substitued. This allows you to simply select all the objects and send them to an existing page, which will simply be updated.
Available translations of this page: Template:Se