Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Drafting → SendToDrawing|
|Introduced in version|
This tool allows you to put selected objects on a svg Drawing sheet.
- Select objects you want to put on the drawing sheet.
- Select the existing sheet name to send objects to. If there is no existing sheet, or you select 'Add New', a new sheet will be created. You can edit the 'Add New' entry to give a name to your new sheet.
- Set the scale. Drawing sheets are always in millimeters, so for example if you work in meters, setting a scale of 10 will mean: 1:100
- Set the margin value. That is the distance between the page border and the (0,0) point.
- Set/adjust the Linewidth modifier. Lower value will result in thicker lines.
- Press the blue arrow button
- If you selected an existing sheet, and the objects in the selection are already on that sheet (for ex. for a "Rectange" object there is already a "ViewRectangle" object on the sheet), they will be substitued. This allows you to simply select all the objects and send them to an existing page, which will simply be updated.