Difference between revisions of "Draft Drawing"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:17, 14 December 2010
|Drafting → Put on Sheet|
|Introduced in version|
This tool allows you to put selected objects on a svg Drawing sheet.
- Select objects you want to put on the drawing sheet.
- Select the existing sheet name to send objects to. If there is no existing sheet, or you select 'Add New', a new sheet will be created. You can edit the 'Add New' entry to give a name to your new sheet.
- Set the scale. Drawing sheets are always in millimeters, so for example if you work in meters, setting a scale of 5 will mean 1:200, 10 will mean 1:100, 20 will mean 1:50, etc...
- Set the offset X and Y values. That is the distance between the page borders and the (0,0) point.
- Set/adjust the Linewidth modifier. Higher value will result in thicker lines.
- Set/adjust the Textsize modifier. Higher values will result in bigger texts.
- If the "page WorkPlane" button is pressed, and the Working Plane is set (value different than "None"), that working plane is used as a projection plane to draw the objects on the page.
- Press the blue arrow button, or press again the "Put to Sheet" button (or its shortcut)
- If you selected an existing sheet, and the objects in the selection are already on that sheet (for ex. for a "Rectange" object there is already a "ViewRectangle" object on the sheet), they will be substitued. This allows you to simply select all the objects and send them to an existing page, which will simply be updated.
Available translations of this page: Template:Se