|Расположение в меню|
|Draft → Circular array|
|Представлено в версии|
|Array, PolarArray, PathArray, PointArray, Clone|
The Draft CircularArray command creates an array from a selected object by placing copies along concentric circumferences. The command can optionally create a Link array, which is more efficient than a regular array.
The command can be used on 2D objects created with the Draft Workbench or Sketcher Workbench, but also on many 3D objects such as those created with the Part Workbench, PartDesign Workbench or Arch Workbench.
See also: Draft Snap.
- Optionally select one object.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- The Circular array task panel opens. See Options for more information.
- If you have not yet selected an object: select one object.
- Enter the required parameters in the task panel.
- To finish the command do one of the following:
- Pick a point in the 3D view for the Center of rotation.
- Press .
- Press the button.
- Enter the Radial distance to specify the distance between the circular layers, and between the center and the first circular layer.
- Enter the Tangential distance to specify the distance between the elements on the same circular layer. Must be larger than zero.
- Enter the Number of circular layers. The element at the center counts as one layer. Must be at least
2. The maximum that can be entered in the task panel is
99, but higher values are possible by changing the ДанныеNumber Circles property of the array.
- Enter the Symmetry value. This number determines how the elements are distributed. A value of
3, for example, results in a pattern with three equal 120° pie segments. Larger values for the Symmetry and the Tangential distance result in fewer or even no elements on the inner layers.
- Pick a point in the 3D view, note that this will also finish the command, or type coordinates for the Center of rotation. The rotation axis of the array will pass through this point. It is advisable to move the pointer out of the 3D view before entering coordinates.
- Press the Reset point button to reset the Center of rotation to the origin.
- If the Fuse checkbox is checked overlapping elements in the array are fused. This does not work for Link arrays.
- If the Link array checkbox is checked a Link array instead of a regular array is created. A Link array is more efficient because its elements are App Link objects.
- Press or the button to abort the command.
- The default rotation axis for the array is the positive Z axis. This can be changed by editing its ДанныеAxis property.
- A Draft CircularArray can be turned into a Draft OrthoArray or a Draft PolarArray by changing its ДанныеArray Type property.
- A Link array cannot be turned into a regular array or vice versa. The type of array must be decided at creation time.
- To change the number of decimals used for the input of coordinates and distances: Edit → Preferences... → General → Units → Units settings → Number of decimals.
See Draft OrthoArray.
To create a circular array use the
make_array method (introduced in version 0.19) of the Draft module. This method replaces the deprecated
makeArray method. The
make_array method can create Draft OrthoArrays, Draft PolarArrays and Draft CircularArrays. For each array type one or more wrappers are available.
The main method:
array = make_array(base_object, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4=None, arg5=None, arg6=None, use_link=True)
The wrapper for circular arrays is:
array = make_circular_array(base_object, r_distance=100, tan_distance=50, number=3, symmetry=1, axis=App.Vector(0, 0, 1), center=App.Vector(0, 0, 0), use_link=True)
base_objectis the object to be arrayed. It can also be the
Label(string) of an object in the current document.
tan_distanceare the radial and tangential distances between the elements.
numberis the number of circular layers in the pattern, the original object counts as the first layer.
symmetryis an integer used in some calculations that affect the way the elements are distributed around the circumferences. Usual values are from 1 to 6. Higher values are not recommended and will make the elements in the inner layers disappear.
centerare vectors that describe the direction of the axis of rotation, and a point through which that axis passes.
Truethe created elements are App Links instead of regular copies.
arrayis returned with the created array object.
import FreeCAD as App import Draft doc = App.newDocument() tri = Draft.make_polygon(3, 600) array = Draft.make_circular_array(tri, 1800, 1200, 4, 1) doc.recompute()