Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Drafting → Circle|
|Introduced in version|
This tool draws a circle by asking for two points, the center and the radius, by picking tangents, or any combination of those.
- The primary use of the circle tool is by picking two points, the centre and a point on the circumference, defining the radius.
- By pressing , you can select a tangent instead of picking a point. You can therefore construct several types of circles by selecting one, two or three tangents.
- Picking a point on an empty area of the 3d view, or on an existing object.
- Pressing snap your point to availible snap locations. will
- Pressing constrains your movement.
- Enter numbers to manually insert a coordinate.
- Pressing cancels the function.
- The newly created line will take the current linestyle.
The created circle is a Part feature containing one edge with only one vertex.
Available translations of this page: Template:Se