Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Draft -> Circle|
|Introduced in version|
This tool draws a circle by asking for two points, the center and the radius.
- Picking a point on an empty area of the 3d view, or on an existing object.
- Pressing CTRL will snap your point to availible snap locations.
- Enter numbers to manually insert a coordinate.
- Pressing ESCAPE cancels the function.
- The newly created line will take the current linestyle.
The created circle is a Part feature containing one edge with only one vertex.