Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Utilities → Move to group...|
|Introduced in version|
|Std Group, Draft AddNamedGroup, Draft AddConstruction, Draft AutoGroup|
The Draft AddToGroup command moves objects to a Std Group. It can also ungroup objects.
In FreeCAD version 0.20 the command can also handle group-like Arch objects.
- To use this command in FreeCAD version 0.19 and earlier at least one group must exist.
- Select one or more objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- A menu is displayed near the cursor. Do one of the following:
- Select Ungroup to move the objects out of the group(s) they are in.
- Select the group you want to move the objects to.
- Select + Add new group to move the objects to a new group: introduced in version 0.20
- The Add group task panel opens.
- Enter a Group name.
- Press the button.
- Objects can also be moved to a group by drag and dropping them on the group in the Tree view.
- This command can be used to move objects to the Draft construction group, but, contrary to the Draft AddConstruction command, it does not apply the construction geometry color.
- For more information about organizing your model see Document structure and Arch tutorial.