Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Assembly3 → Quick move|
|Introduced in version|
The Quick move command moves a pre-selected object to the cursor position and keeps it sticking to the cursor until one of the mouse buttons is pressed.
- Select a single object.
- Activate the Quick move command using one of the following:
- Drag the Object to a desired position.
- Press one of the mouse buttons to finish the task:
- : Fixes the object at the current position.
- : Cancels the command and moves the object back to its original position.
- 3D view. : Moves the object back to its original position and moves the whole view content following the vector from the cursor position to the center of the