Arch Rebar Armature cintrée
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Arch → Rebar tools|
|Armature en étrier|
|This command is part of the Reinforcement AddOn, that you can install via menu Tools → Addons Manager|
L'outilpermet à l'utilisateur de créer une barre d'armature cintrée dans l'élément structurel.
- Create a structure element
- Select any face of the structure
- Then select from the rebar tools
- A task panel will pop-out on the left side of the screen as shown below
- Select the desired orientation
- Give the inputs like front cover, left cover, right cover, bottom cover, top cover, anchor length, bent angle, rounding and diameter of the rebar
- Select the mode of distribution either amount or spacing
- If spacing is selected, a user can also opt for custom spacing
- Pick selected face is used to verify or change the face for rebar distribution
- Click or to generate the rebars
- Click to exit the task panel
- DataOrientation: It decides the orientation of the rebar (like a bottom, top, right and left).
- DataFront Cover: The distance between rebar and selected face.
- DataLeft Cover: The distance between the left end of the rebar to the left face of the structure.
- DataRight Cover: The distance between the right end of the rebar to right face of the structure.
- DataBottom Cover: The distance between rebar from the bottom face of the structure.
- DataTop Cover: The distance between rebar from the top face of the structure.
- DataAnchor Length: It is the arm's length of bent shape rebar.
- DataBent Angle: It decides angle in bent shape rebar.
- DataAmount: The amount of rebars.
- DataSpacing: The distance between the axes of each bar.
The macros and from the python console by using the following function:tool can by used in
makeBentShapeRebar(FrontCover, BottomCover, LeftCover, RightCover, Diameter, TopCover, BentLength, BentAngle, Rounding, AmountSpacingCheck, AmountSpacingValue, Orientation, Structure, Facename)
- The Bent Shape Rebar have four different orientations:
- Adds a Bent Shape reinforcing bar object to the given structural object.
- If no Structure and Facename is given, it will take user selected face as input.
- Here CoverAlong argument is having type tuple.
- Returns the new Rebar object.
Example: Creating Bent Shape rebar.
import Arch, BentShapeRebar structure = Arch.makeStructure(length=1000.0, width=1000.0, height=100.0) structure.ViewObject.Transparency = 80 FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() rebar = BentShapeRebar.makeBentShapeRebar(20, 20, 20, 20, 8, 20, 100, 135, 2, True, 10, "Bottom", structure, "Face1")
Changing properties of Bent Shape rebar.
import BentShapeRebar BentShapeRebar.editBentShapeRebar(rebar, 50, 50, 50, 50, 12, 20, 100, 135, 2, True, 10, "Top")