Architektura: Arkusz panela
Arch Panel Sheet
|Arch → Panel tools → Panel Sheet|
|Introduced in version|
|Arch Panel, Arch Panel Cut, Arch Nest|
This tool allows to build a 2D sheet, including any number of Arch Panel Cut objects, or any other 2D object such as those made by the Draft Workbench and Sketcher Workbench. The Panel Sheet is typically made to layout cuts to be made by a CNC machine. These sheets can then be exported to a DXF file.
The above image shows how Panel Sheets appear when exported to DXF.
- Optionally, select one or more Arch Panel Cut objects or any other 2D object that lies on the XY plane.
- Press the button, or press then keys.
- Adjust the desired properties.
- After the panel sheet is created, with or without child objects, Any other child object can be added/removed to/from the panel sheet by double-clicking it in the tree view and adding or removing objects from its Group folder
- Double-clicking on the panel in the tree view also allows you to move the objects contained in this sheet, or move its tag
- It is possible to automatically make panels composed of more than one sheet of a material, by raising its Sheets property
- Panel Sheets can display a margin, that is useful to make sure a certain space is always present between inner objects and the border of the sheet
- When Panel sheets are exported to DXF, the outlines, inner holes, tags of their inner children are placed on different layers, as shown on the above image
- DANEHeight: The height of the sheet
- DANEWidth: The width of the sheet
- DANEFill Ratio: The percentage of the sheet area that is filled by cuts (automatic)
- DANETag Text: The text to display
- DANETag Size: The size of the tag text
- DANETag Position: The position of the tag text. Keep (0,0,0) for automatic center position
- DANETag Rotation: The rotation of the tag text
- DANEFont File: The font of the tag text
- DANEMake Face: If True, the panel is a Part Face, otherwise a Part Wire
- DANEGrain Direction: This allows you to inform the main direction of the panel fiber (clockwise direction, 0° means up)
- WIDOKMargin: A margin that can be displayed inside the panel border
- WIDOKShow Margin: Turns the display of the margin on/off
- WIDOKShow Grain: Shows a fiber texture (Make Face must be set to True)
Sheet = makePanelSheet(panels=, name="PanelSheet")
- Creates a
panels, which is a list of Arch Panel objects.
import FreeCAD, Draft, Arch Rect = Draft.makeRectangle(500, 200) Polygon = Draft.makePolygon(5, 750) p1 = FreeCAD.Vector(1000, 0, 0) p2 = FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 400, 0) p3 = FreeCAD.Vector(1250, 800, 0) Wire = Draft.makeWire([p1, p2, p3], closed=True) Panel1 = Arch.makePanel(Rect, thickness=36) Panel2 = Arch.makePanel(Polygon, thickness=36) Panel3 = Arch.makePanel(Wire, thickness=36) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Cut1 = Arch.makePanelCut(Panel1) Cut2 = Arch.makePanelCut(Panel2) Cut3 = Arch.makePanelCut(Panel3) Cut1.ViewObject.LineWidth = 3 Cut2.ViewObject.LineWidth = 3 Cut3.ViewObject.LineWidth = 3 FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Sheet = Arch.makePanelSheet([Cut1, Cut2, Cut3])