|Ubicación en el Menú|
|Arquitectura -> Piso|
|Entornos de trabajo|
|Entorno de Arquitectura|
|Atajo de teclado por defecto|
|Introducido en versión|
The Arch Floor is a special type of FreeCAD group object that has a couple of additional properties particularly suited for building floors. Particularly, they have a height property, that its children objects (walls and structures) can use to set their own height automatically. They are mostly used to organize your model.
How to use
- Optionally, select one or more objects to be included in your new floor
- Press the button or press the then keys
- After creating a floor, you can add more objects to it by drag and dropping them in the Tree View or by using the Arch Add tool
- You can remove objects from a floor by drag and dropping them out of it the Tree View or by using the Arch Remove tool
- DataHeight: The height of the floor, to be used by its child objects
The Floor tool can by used in macros and from the python console by using the following function:
creates a floor including the objects from the given list.
import Arch Arch.makeFloor()