Arch Sistema di assi
|Arch -> Axis|
|Introduced in version|
The Axis System tool allows you to combine 2 or 3 Arch Axis objects. The main function of this tool is to calculate intersection points between the different axes included in this system. Arch objects can then use this system to duplicate their shape on the different intersection points.
The above image shows three Arch Axis objects combined into one Axis System. A column object then uses this system as its Axis property, to have its shape duplicated at each intersection point.
How to use
- Optionally, select the Arch Axis objects you wish to include in this system
- Press the button
- Right-click the newly created axes system object in the tree view to add/edit the Arch Axis objects included in this system
- Select any existing Arch Axis and press Add or Delete buttons to add or remove it to/from this system
- Set the Axis property of any Arch object to point to this system, to have its shape duplicated to the intersection points of this system
- A same Arch Axis object can be part of more than one system
- Any shape-based object can also be used as the Axis property of Arch objects. In this case, the object shape will be duplicated along the vertices of the Axis object
The Axis System tool can by used in macros and from the python console by using the following function:
Makes an Axis System based on the given list of Arch Axis
import Arch a = Arch.makeAxis(5,2) Arch.makeAxisSystem([a])